We raised the bar for transparency
Bitcoin companies should be as transparent as Bitcoin - and we are proud to be the first digital asset lending company to complete a Proof-of-Reserves attestation by a top-25 public accounting firm, Armanino LLP. Ledn clients can anonymously verify that their assets are included in the periodic reports.
Your assets deserve ongoing transparency - and we are committed to it. We are the first company in the digital asset lending industry to pioneer a third-party proof-of-reserves standard by a public accounting company, and the first to make it a part of our ongoing processes. We believe this should be the standard - so we lead by example.
Our Proof-of-Reserves standard covers all client assets and lending operations - providing our clients with confidence that their assets are properly accounted for. The process involves a top-25 public accounting firm that independently observes the total custodial liabilities owed to Ledn clients and the assets that Ledn holds in custody on behalf of clients. All while preserving client privacy.
Learn more about our Proof-of-Reserves
- What is a Proof-of-Reserves attestation?
- How does it benefit me as a potential client?
- What does a Proof-of-Reserves attestation cover?
- How do I know that my assets were included?
- Who is Armanino LLP?
- How is my client data kept private during the Proof-of-Reserves attestation?
- Can I independently confirm if my balances were included?
- How often does Ledn do Proof-of-Reserves attestations?
- Why is my Proof-of-Reserves balance different from my dashboard balance?