Earn with the Best
When it comes to your assets, we believe transparency and risk mitigation are paramount. Ledn has teamed up with Genesis, the largest and most established lender in the digital asset space, as the primary borrower for its BTC and USDC Savings Accounts.
Bitcoin & USDC Savings Accounts
Up To APY
Paid in Bitcoin
Paid in USDC
Keep it Simple
No minimum balance and no locked-in term. Start earning interest right away and withdraw when you need to. Interest payments made monthly!
Protect your Savings
Bitcoin and USDC are both digital assets that can help protect savings from local currency inflation - all while earning an interest rate that far surpasses many other options in the market.
Grow at up to APY
Compound interest means your savings can grow exponentially. Interest accrues daily and is paid and compounded monthly in all Ledn Savings Accounts.
How the Ledn Savings Accounts Work
- What are the Ledn Savings Accounts?
- What is USDC?
- Who is Genesis?
- How does Ledn generate the interest that it pays?
- How long do incoming bitcoin transfers take to get posted to my account?
- How long do incoming USDC transfers take to get posted?
Interest and Withdrawal Fees
- Is there a minimum balance to earn interest?
- Are there any fees to use the USDC Savings Account?
- Are there withdrawal fees or any other fees to use the Bitcoin Savings Account?
- Can I withdraw my Bitcoin and/or USDC at any time?
- Is there a fee to withdraw USDC from my account?
Operations, Security and Insurance
- Are there any limits on my withdrawals?
- How long does a withdrawal take to get processed?
- Are the Ledn Savings Accounts available worldwide?
- Can I buy bitcoin with my USDC once it is in the USDC Savings Account?
- Can I sell bitcoin for USDC once it is in the Bitcoin Savings Account?
- Where is my Bitcoin stored?
- Where is my USDC stored?
- Is the balance in my Savings Accounts insured?